A more personalized shopping experience
Better engage customers with a personalized customer experience and recommendations your shoppers look for.Request a Demo
Armed with valuable customer insights, store associates are using Tulip’s Clienteling App to send personalized messages to their key customers and deliver a one-to-one experience that surpasses the expectations of today’s shopper.Request a Demo
Increase Order Sizes
Leverage rich customer data to cross-sell and upsell effectively and to increase Average Order Value on store transactions.
Increase Store Sales
Generate incremental sales and capture lost sales by giving associates access to online and in-store inventory.
Increase Repeat Purchases
Send customers personalized product images based on their preferences and past purchases to generate incremental sales.
- Access a rich customer profile including personal preferences and past purchases
- Understand a customer’s online activity including their wishlist and browsing history
- Manage a client book for your VIP customers
- Take notes, track birthdays and anniversaries
- Use the closet feature to see pictures of all the products a customer bought from you
- Coordinate and schedule customer follow-ups and build one-to-one relationships
- Automatically schedule birthday and post-purchase follow-ups
- Set up follow-up campaigns to communicate with customer regularly via SMS and email
- Interact with customer after they leave the store with personalized messages through SMS, Email, Whatsapp, WeChat, Facebook Messenger, and more
- Include attachments to better engage the customer
- Use templates to say just the right thing
- Monitor and record all communications for better tracking
- Valuable history passed along to future associates
Clienteling unifies digital and physical touchpoints, driving business results to:
- Increase store traffic
- Improve conversion rate and average order size
- Grow customer lifetime value
The Store of the Future is now. We’ve curated some of the best resources that dive deeper into why hyper-personalization is the future of retail.
How do we blend retail intimacy of the past with today’s digital world of retail?Download resource