From “line-busting” to “endless-aisle” to “clienteling,” mobile solutions are being deployed in-store and are revolutionizing the in-store customer experience.
The most successful solutions focus on empowering store associates with the tools they need to provide customers with the best service possible. Retailers are realizing that their biggest competitive advantage against online retailers is the experience that they are able to create in their physical stores.
If your goal is to transform and elevate your customer’s in-store experience, you don’t want to miss our webinar! We will chat with retail experts from RSR (Retail Systems Research), Cisco and Tulip Retail, on ways to leverage mobile solutions to improve service, drive sales, build customer relationships, and revolutionize the way that shopping is done.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How to turn store associates into beacons of knowledge, trusted advisors, and brand ambassadors
- How to improve worker productivity in the stores using mobile technology
- ROI benefits from using in-store mobile apps
- Case studies from some of the top brands in retail
- And more!
- Paula Rosenblum, Managing Partner at RSR
- Derek Dykens, Consumer Industries Advisor, Digital Transformation at Cisco
- Bill Zujewski, EVP Marketing at Tulip Retail