As seen on PRNewswire.
Tulip, a mobile application provider focused on empowering workers in retail stores, today announced that it has integrated with Salesforce Commerce Cloud, the fastest path to unified commerce. Commerce Cloud enables brands to provide personalized experiences for shoppers that span web, mobile, social and in-store. And now, as part of the world’s #1 CRM platform – Salesforce – brands can deliver completely unified experiences for customers that extend beyond commerce to include marketing, customer service and more.
Tulip’s integration empowers Commerce Cloud customers to achieve increased retail worker productivity and effectiveness with mobile access to eCommerce data and capabilities. Some of the benefits offered by this retail solution are:
- Provides access to the product catalog, inventory and customer information for a unified omnichannel experience
- Delivers a more personalized experience, targeted content and more relevant and intelligent product recommendations in-store
- Enables “endless aisle” purchases from the omnichannel catalog via the Commerce Cloud eCommerce engine
- Delivers engaging and consistent product information to customers across all channels
Tulip will provide the mobile apps for stores that utilize product, customer, order and communication information, and workflows from Salesforce Commerce Cloud. The collaboration will bring product and customer insights from the Salesforce Commerce Cloud into the Tulip mobile app.
Comments on the News
- “Tulip is focused on improving store experiences by connecting back-end eCommerce, CRM and retail systems so that retailers can deliver the transformative in-store retail experiences that customers demand. We’ve worked with Salesforce to integrate with Commerce Cloud to bring simple-to-use apps for store associates to look up products, check out shoppers, and personalize the customer experience. In fact, many of our customers like Coach, Tory Burch and Kate Spade already use both Tulip and Salesforce to elevate the shopping experience, increase sales and improve customer service,” said Ali Asaria, CEO of Tulip.
- “Creating personalized, omnichannel experiences is now more important than ever for brands,” said Mike Wolff, SVP, ISV Sales, Salesforce. “By leveraging the power of Commerce Cloud and the new integration from Tulip, customers will now be able to offer an omnichannel commerce solution for retail store associates.”
Tulip Clienteling Product Showcase
Wednesday, September 12, 11am EST
Register here: http://www.snwebcastcenter.com/webcast/tulip/2018/TulipClientelingWebinar
Clienteling In 2018: The Kate Spade Story
Tuesday, September 18, 1pm EST
Register here: https://www.webeventpro.com/wwd0920181
About Salesforce Commerce Cloud
The Salesforce Commerce Cloud empowers retailers to unify customer experiences across all points of commerce, including web, social, mobile and store. From shopping to fulfillment to customer service, the Commerce Cloud delivers 1-to-1 shopping experiences that consistently delight customers, driving increased engagement, loyalty and conversion. With embedded predictive intelligence and a robust partner ecosystem, the Commerce Cloud helps retailers deliver superior customer experiences for retailers, from planning to launch and beyond.
- View Tulip on the Commerce Cloud Marketplace:https://www.demandware.com/link-marketplace/tulip
- Like Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CommerceCloud/
- Follow Salesforce Commerce Cloud on Twitter: https://twitter.com/commercecloud
- Become a fan of Tulip: https://www.facebook.com/TulipRetail/
- Follow Tulip on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TulipRetail
Salesforce, Commerce Cloud and others are trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Tulip is a mobile application provider focused on empowering workers in retail stores. Partnered with Apple, Tulip’s mission is to harness the power of the world’s most advanced mobile technology to deliver simple-to-use apps for store associates to look up products, manage customer information, check out shoppers, and communicate with clients. Leading retailers use Tulip in their stores to elevate the shopping experience, increase sales and improve customer service. For more information, visit www.tulip.com